Now that you have made an investment in your landscape for the beauty, enjoyment, and value of your home or business, a custom irrigation system is the final step for the care of your landscape whether you are at home or away. Lexington Lawn & Landscape and our skilled irrigation technicians are continuously educated on the latest and most efficient irrigation products on the market today.
Design & Installation
Since no two yards and landscape beds are the same, we like to meet with every client one on one to discuss what they are hoping to achieve by installing a system. Each irrigation system is specifically designed to meet the needs for each property. Whether it is a system connected to a city water meter or a pump-fed system, we have the experience and knowledge to complete the project.
Irrigation heads: Overhead watering is provided by a variety of spray or rotor heads to provide precise watering on turf or landscape beds.
Drip Irrigation: Drip irrigation products are tailored generally to landscape beds where water is applied directly to root zone and promote overall health. It is also one of the most efficient ways to water and conserve water as well.
Products: We are proud to offer and install only Hunter, Rainbird, and Netafim products for their consistent high quality and versatility.
Irrigation Services include:
- Spring Set-ups: Our irrigation technicians will start-up and run through each zone of your system; adjust or repair your system, as needed; check drop zones, and program a schedule into your irrigation controller.
- Winterization: Our irrigation technicians will shurt-off and ensure that the entire irrigation system is clear of all potential freezing water. In doing so, we use a commercial grade air compressor to run through each zone evacuating the water in the lines.
- Service calls: We are able to provide any service work to any irrigation system. Services include equipment replacement, system reconfiguring, leak detection, backflow preventer testing, and consultation.
- Warranty: We offer a 1-year warranty on all of our new irrigation system installations. This covers all parts and labor due to equipment or product failure. (This does not include damage or neglect beyond our control.)
- Backflow Testing: We have a certified technician on staff to test and repair all types of backflow devices. Contact us today to get on our annual program, we will test device and take care of paperwork required by the local water company. These devices must be tested annually to insure the safety of our water supply.